Thursday, February 23, 2012

Purple Silver Green

Not Like the Movies from the OPI Katy Perry Collection is one of those polishes I tend to forget about and neglect, only to be reminded when I dig it out that it's a pleasure to wear and one of my favourites. I adored the whole Katy Perry Collection and bought 4 of the 5 polishes in the range (all but Last Friday Night). Initially, I didn't think I'd like this shade because of how green and murky it looked in the bottle. But on the nail, it's a gorgeous metallic duochrome with a shimmering finish, a grey-based lilac with silver microshimmer that flashes green at certain angles. The unique colour combination is odd but striking. It applies like a dream, needs only 2 coats for complete coverage and has excellent wear time. This chameleonic, lighter shade also serves as the perfect base for Black Shatter.




3 comments:

  1. thank you soo very much for the sweet comment :) lets def follow!! yikes love your take on makeup and nailpolish.... my all so favorite fetish!!! such a frekkin "cool cat" nail color :)

    http://harperandmonroe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, I definitely need to be restrained when it comes to nail polish and all things beauty. I just bought another 4 Revlon polishes today! :p Followed you :)

      Delete
  2. Love these colors! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...