Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gold Flecked

When I saw Sportsgirl All That Glitters nail polish in the QVB store last week, I couldn't resist the way the bottle called to me, with its light-reflecting hexagonal gold glitter suspended in a gold flecked clear base. This polish doesn't apply glitter densely like these 2 OPI ones, so it seems intended more as a top coat that disperses a few pieces of glitter atop a nail for added interest. Knowing me, a few measly pieces of glitter just couldn't do. I had to go all out and do about a bazillion coats to achieve the effect I desired. After more time than I'd care to admit, I finally had the loud, blingy, OTT nails I wanted. Just a suggestion though ... this is not a process to attempt if one has a life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...