Thursday, January 19, 2012

Coming Up Peaches

Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream is a delightful and unique product. Packaged in a realistic plastic peach exterior, you twist the top off to reveal a white, peach-scented hand cream inside. Aside from the novelty factor (which is guaranteed to reel me in), the cream itself is highly moisturising and smells of sweet, juicy peaches. You can collect a whole fruit basket of other Tony Moly products with the cherryblueberry, tangerine, red applegreen apple and tomato. I've seen the peach hand cream available at Morning Glory for $10, otherwise, you can purchase them online.


1 comment:

  1. Ever since I first came across this I've wanted it, but never gave in! I think I will soon. It's just so cute..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...